查看: 997|回复: 9

永久虚拟主机MyW的老板无力承担,宣布倒闭(MxRoute接手)

[复制链接]
发表于 3 天前 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 yizhuohao7 于 2024-9-19 10:31 编辑

永久虚拟主机MyW的老板MikePT宣布无力支持运营,准备关停。

几个小时后MxRoute的老板宣布帮交付了账单并准备接手。

同时我看到有个叫ZAP HOSTING的提供永久VPS和独立服务,想试试。

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/197782/jar-saves-the-day-myw-to-continue-was-myw-is-closing-doors/p1

原文地址

Hey team, 大家好,

This is Jarland Donnell from MXroute LLC again. In my last email I promised to keep you in the loop with MyW. MXroute has acquired the MyW brand and will be taking complete control of it. The transition is going to take us a bit so here's what we're doing right now:
我是来自 MXroute LLC 的 Jarland Donnell。在我的上一封电子邮件中,我承诺会让您与 MyW 保持联系。MXroute 已经收购了 MyW 品牌,并将完全控制它。过渡会花我们一些时间,所以以下是我们现在正在做的事情:

No more orders will be taken for new service
新服务将不再接受订单
No automated suspensions for past due invoices
逾期**不会自动暂停
No automated termination for unpaid service
无偿服务不自动终止
We are currently not prepared to accept payment for any of your services, and will therefore not be enforcing anything relating to billing at this time. Once we are prepared to accept continued payments for your services, we will make generous adjustments to your accounts to ensure that this was not an inconvenience to you. Our standard operating procedure with things like this is to provide an excess of free service rather than trouble you with problems that were not of your design nor were welcome with all of the things you already have to worry about on a daily basis.
我们目前不准备接受您的任何服务付款,因此目前不会执行与计费相关的任何操作。一旦我们准备好接受您的服务继续付款,我们将对您的帐户进行慷慨的调整,以确保这不会给您带来不便。我们处理此类事情的标准操作程序是提供过多的免费服务,而不是用不属于您的设计或不欢迎您每天已经需要担心的所有事情的问题来困扰您。

As far as how we will manage the brand moving forward and what that will look like, there are some things that we just have to figure out during the transition. This acquisition was not made to further any of our goals at MXroute, nor was it made with any intent for profit. The entire purpose of this acquisition was to save you from an immediate loss of service. Whether the brand should be renamed and transitioned into different infrastructure, or whether it should be cleaned up and made into something that can stand on it's own two feet and split back off into it's own entity to thrive, we're open to different possibilities about how this advances. The primary concern will of course be your continued service availability.
至于我们将如何管理品牌向前发展以及它会是什么样子,在过渡期间,我们只需要弄清楚一些事情。此次收购并非为了推进我们在 MXroute 的任何目标,也不是出于任何盈利目的。此次收购的全部目的是让您免于立即失去服务。无论品牌是否应该更名并过渡到不同的基础设施,或者是否应该清理并使其成为可以独立自主并分裂成自己的实体以蓬勃发展的东西,我们对如何发展持不同可能性持开放态度。当然,主要关注的是您的持续服务可用性。

As we continue with this effort please continue to expect slow, if not seemingly nonexistent support. We were no more ready for this acquisition than you were to move your website(s) with such short notice. It's going to take a bit more time before sitting in this chair feels comfortable and all of the resources are adequately distributed.
在我们继续这项工作的过程中,请继续期待缓慢的支持,如果不是看似不存在的支持。我们对这次收购的准备并不比您在这么短的时间内迁移您的网站更充分。需要多花一点时间才能坐在这把椅子上感觉舒适并且所有资源都得到充分分配。

<3

Jarland Donnell 贾兰·唐奈
发表于 3 天前 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
我这也提供永久云机
发表于 3 天前 | 显示全部楼层
免费=最贵
永久=跑路
发表于 3 天前 | 显示全部楼层
当年有家叫enzu的美国IDC商家,推出一款一次付费几千美元,之后永久免费还是永久1美元的独立服务器,没几年吧,无故清退了,钱也不退。

这家老板很贱,知道不会有人为了这几千块钱跨国打官司。所以干脆了当得违约了。
发表于 3 天前 | 显示全部楼层
这掉毛天天推他那永久,卖得还挺贵
只能说没有永久的午餐
 楼主| 发表于 3 天前 | 显示全部楼层
YorkZhao 发表于 2024-9-17 22:06
这掉毛天天推他那永久,卖得还挺贵
只能说没有永久的午餐

貌似后面一直推就是因为没钱了
 楼主| 发表于 前天 17:15 | 显示全部楼层
Mike is fully exiting. It'll be me and my team, if they want to join in. Else it'll be just me. I didn't bring them on to support a second brand so I'll let it be their choice how involved they want to be.
迈克完全退出了。如果他们想加入,那将是我和我的团队。否则就只有我一个人。我没有让他们支持第二个品牌,所以我会让他们选择他们想要的参与程度。
发表于 前天 17:19 | 显示全部楼层
如果说只是玩玩这种可以用,如果不是那这种就用不得,随时容易跑路你的数据什么都清零了
 楼主| 发表于 昨天 10:28 | 显示全部楼层
Hey team,

This is Jarland Donnell from MXroute LLC again. In my last email I promised to keep you in the loop with MyW. MXroute has acquired the MyW brand and will be taking complete control of it. The transition is going to take us a bit so here's what we're doing right now:

No more orders will be taken for new service
No automated suspensions for past due invoices
No automated termination for unpaid service
We are currently not prepared to accept payment for any of your services, and will therefore not be enforcing anything relating to billing at this time. Once we are prepared to accept continued payments for your services, we will make generous adjustments to your accounts to ensure that this was not an inconvenience to you. Our standard operating procedure with things like this is to provide an excess of free service rather than trouble you with problems that were not of your design nor were welcome with all of the things you already have to worry about on a daily basis.

As far as how we will manage the brand moving forward and what that will look like, there are some things that we just have to figure out during the transition. This acquisition was not made to further any of our goals at MXroute, nor was it made with any intent for profit. The entire purpose of this acquisition was to save you from an immediate loss of service. Whether the brand should be renamed and transitioned into different infrastructure, or whether it should be cleaned up and made into something that can stand on it's own two feet and split back off into it's own entity to thrive, we're open to different possibilities about how this advances. The primary concern will of course be your continued service availability.

As we continue with this effort please continue to expect slow, if not seemingly nonexistent support. We were no more ready for this acquisition than you were to move your website(s) with such short notice. It's going to take a bit more time before sitting in this chair feels comfortable and all of the resources are adequately distributed.

<3

Jarland Donnell

楼主| 发表于 昨天 10:29 | 显示全部楼层
inlay 发表于 2024-9-18 17:19
如果说只是玩玩这种可以用,如果不是那这种就用不得,随时容易跑路你的数据什么都清零了 ...

有些公益类的项目,本身不赚钱。丢在这种服务上面其实是成本最低的了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|兜哪儿主机交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 01:11 , Processed in 0.059632 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.